- My Amigurumi Farm
FREE CROCHET LIME PATTERN
Easy to make free crochet Lime pattern. Enjoy!
7 cm / 2.75 inch in length
crochet hook size 3.00 mm
King Cole Pricewise DK: Grass (272), 100% Acrylic, 100g
Piece of black yarn to make smile (e.g. King Cole Pricewise DK: Black (048), 100% Acrylic, 100g)
Polyester filling for toys
Black safety eyes x 2 – size 6mm
Skills required / abbreviations / info:
Magic ring (crochet specified number of single crochet stitches into the adjustable loop)
Sc - single crochet
2sc - increase (crochet 2 single crochet stitches into the same stitch)
2tog - decrease (crochet 2 stitches together)
(2tog)* - repeat the decrease continuously as specified in the pattern
F/O - finish off
Work in continuous spiral, do not turn or join, unless stated otherwise
NOTE: for better results, Invisible Decrease can be used.
INVISIBLE DECREASE: insert hook into front loops only of next 2 stitches, yarn over and pull through 2 loops on hook, yarn over and pull through remaining 2 loops on hook; 1sc remains which means invisible decrease is completed.
Visit YouTube channel (click on link) - Make a Stitch
1) Magic ring, 6sc (6)
2) 1sc in each stitch (6)
3) 2sc in each stitch (12)
4) 1sc, 2sc – repeat to the end of row (18)
5) 1sc in next 2 stitches, then 2sc in next stitch – repeat to the end of row (24)
6) 1sc in next 3 stitches, then 2sc in next stitch – repeat to the end of row (30)
7-15) 1sc in each stitch for 9 rows (30)
16) 1sc in next 3 stitches, then 2tog – repeat to the end of row (24)
17) 1sc in next 2 stitches, then 2tog – repeat to the end of row (18)
Insert one safety eye between rows 8 – 9 and a second safety eye between row 13 – 14.
Using needle and a piece of black yarn, make smile (this can be done before lime is finished, or after). Stuff lime with polyester filling.
18) 1sc, then 2tog – repeat to the end of row (12)
19) (2tog)* - repeat the decrease continuously 6 times (6)
20) 1sc in each stitch (6)
21) 2tog to the end - alternatively, F/O this row with needle; see free tutorial HERE (click on the link or go to free TUTORIALS section)
© 2017 - 2021 My Amigurumi Farm. All rights reserved.
Feel free to sell finished product made from my patterns - please credit My Amigurumi Farm as a pattern designer. Do not reproduce, sell, distribute, alter or claim content of this website as your own.